Saturday, August 25, 2012

Step up into Art!

I love how the these staircases are now a true extension of the adjoining floors. The gallery walls create exceptional visual interest and character in what is often a bland and boring space. Make each step count by taking every opportunity to display more of your personal style. I hope that you find inspiration from these pictures just as I did!

Pinterest
You can probably tell by now, that Black and White are just about my favor 'color' combination so this had be the first picture! I really love the uniform and the way these pictures stretch up from the floor - what a great way to draw your eye up.

Pinterest          
Cheetah never looked so good!                     

Unknown
 What a great way to extend a small narrow staircase... I also love the variation in the banister color!

Susan Saarel
I am a fan of a grouping with varying mat sizes and mediums and a staircase is just one more place extend an expansive art collection. The random nature of the collection creates wonderful visual interest with a variety of focal points.

Jordan Guide
The relatively small pieces in this grouping create the feeling of one large focal point. The natural colors with the contacts of black and white are soothing to the eye. Well done!

my house 
Now, this is my attempt... I decided to use my photographs with black frames and large white mats for all because it help create a clean and modern space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment