Sunday, August 12, 2012

Simply White

My weekend was filled with white walls... between painting my half bath/laundry room in glossy white and an afternoon visit to the North Carolina Museum of Art.  The white allows the walls to disappear and the art to take center stage. The walls seem to float almost encouraging you to go from space to space with the natural light drawing your attention into the next gallery. If you have not been, it is well worth a visit. 
North Carolina Museum of Art 
http://www.ncartmuseum.org/

... until I have pictures of my less than glamours half bath/laundry room to share, please check out the pictures below of beautiful rooms painted in high gloss white. It is like a a mirror in the paint and I love the way the light moves around the room. Wonderful unexpected twist on clean and simple white. 

 House Beautiful 



No comments:

Post a Comment