Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Writing on the wall?

I am not a parent or a cook, but chalkboard paint makes me want to be both! After working with a client recently that fit both of these descriptions, chalkboard paint came to mind... what a great way to make a cozy children's playroom personal and original (not to mention the dark walls create a great environment for relaxing and watching a movie on rainy Sunday afternoon).

See below just a few reasons painting your walls black may just bring out their brightest side!

Cheep, contemporary, creative - Chalk! 
It is now available in lots of colors, but I am fond of black!

What a fun conversation starter when entertaining.


This nursery is so cute! As the child grows, I can picture a the first imaginary teach-student and tic-tac-toe games on the floor. 



Chalkboard and magnetic! 

Perfect use of a small space! 

Probably my favorite as it would really grab attention and search as rotating artwork! 

No comments:

Post a Comment